POSITION TITLE: Outbound Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: Sales Supervisor
HOURS: Dayshift/Nightshift and scheduled weekends
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attendance and performance record
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong team philosophy
- Energetic with ability to learn quickly
WHY CHOOSE A SERVICOM CAREER?
- Excellent bonuses & incentives!
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits after only ONE month!
- No shift bids! Regular schedules! FT positions!
- Great advancement opportunities!
- Use scripts as a guide to offer the product or service
- Actively listen to customer and ask strategic questions in order to make appropriate recommendations
- Respond to customer questions accurately, efficiently, and courteously
- Overcome customer objections by effectively using scripted rebuttals
- Accurately track and document information in call tracking database
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Learn, understand, retain and regularly update and demonstrate product knowledge
- Consistently meet company/ client sales and quality requirements
- Adhere to shift schedules and maintain acceptable attendance.
- Successfully complete other duties and projects as assigned.
You must be able to commit to 40 hours/week for training, make sure that you are able to commit to this time or applying prematurely will cause delays in being contacted.
HOW TO APPLY: