JOB POSTING – ORANGE ARMY COORDINATOR
Number of Positions: 1
Competition Number: OAC-0324
Employer: CBU Students’ Union
Closing Date: April 13 2017
Reporting To: General Manager
Purpose: The CBU Students’ Union is currently seeking an individual to fill the student position of Orange Army Coordinator. This position is to enhance student life on-campus by engaging students in events and building awareness of the Orange Army points program. This position is 10 hours a week beginning in September 2017.
- Must be a member of the CBU Students’ Union as outlined in By-law 1.01 and registered CBU student prior to September 30, 2017
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced office environment
- Creativity is an asset
- Ability to work within a budget
- Develop and maintain an ongoing database of students interested in participating in the Orange Army Points program.
- Work at all Students’ Union organized daytime and evening events, as instructed by the Executive Committee, to scan ID’s for the Points program.
- Work closely with the VP Promotions to promote the Orange Army Points program for all SU events and joint CBU/CBUSU events
- Work with the VP Promotions to promote Orange Army events such as pep rallies, pre-game parties, viewing parties, etc.
- Liaise with the CBU Athletics Department to keep up-to-date on all scheduled Capers games where Orange Army points will be given out to students.
- Organize one Capers Helping Capers fundraiser per semester
- Submit a monthly report of activities to the General Manager.
- Other duties assigned by the Executive Committee
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume quoting OAC-0324 no later than 4:00PM on April 13, 2017. Applications may be sent to the attention of Dawn MacDougall, Executive Assistant using the information at the bottom of this posting. Please note that only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. The Students’ Union is an equal opportunities employer.
CBU Students’ Union, 1250 Grand Lake Rd., Sydney, NS B1P 6L2 * 902-539-2886 (fax) email@example.com