The CBU Students’ Union is currently seeking an individual to fill the student position of Orange Army Coordinator. This position is to enhance student life on-campus by engaging students in events and building awareness of the Orange Army points program.
- Must be a member of the CBU Students’ Union as outlined in By-law 1.01 and registered CBU student prior to September 30, 2018
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced office environment
- Creativity is an asset
- Ability to work within a budget
- Develop and maintain an ongoing database of students interested in participating in the Orange Army Points program.
- Work at all Students’ Union organized daytime and evening events, as instructed by the Executive Committee, to scan ID’s for the Points program.
- Work closely with the VP Promotions to promote the Orange Army Points program for all SU events and joint CBU/CBUSU events
- Work with the VP Promotions to promote Orange Army events such as pep rallies, pre-game parties, viewing parties, etc.
- Work diligently to increase the Capers fan base by actively recruiting new members to the Orange Army and build a strong sense of school spirit and support for all Athletic programs
- Liaise with the CBU Athletics Department to keep up-to-date on all scheduled Capers games where Orange Army points will be given out to students.
- Organize one Capers Helping Capers fundraiser per semester
- Submit a monthly report of activities to the General Manager.
- Other duties assigned by the Executive Committee
Number of Positions: 1
Competition Number: OAC-0316
Employer: CBU Students’ Union
Closing Date: March 16, 2018
Reporting To: General Manager
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume quoting OAC-0316 no later than 4:00PM on March 16, 2018. Applications may be sent to the attention of Dawn MacDougall, Executive Assistant: email@example.com using the information at the bottom of this posting. Please note that only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. The Students’ Union is an equal opportunities employer.