Reporting to: Festival Director
- Excellent organizational abilities;
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at once;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Good attention to detail;
The Assistant Festival Director works alongside the Festival Director to ensure that the Festival office is running smoothly. They are also the Festival Director’s delegate when the Director is not on-site.
- general oversight of the operation of the Festival office;
- event planning;
- delegation of tasks to staff members;
- assisting the Director with assigned duties as necessary;
- Working closely within a small team in an office environment;
- Supervising office staff;
- Dealing with problems as they arise;
- Ensuring tasks are delivered on time and on budget;
- Event planning.
If you would like more information on how you could apply for this position as a CBU Co-op Option and earn 3 credits toward your degree, please contact CBU Student Placement Officer Carly Turnbull: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to Bill Weatherbee before May 8, 2017.