Reporting to: Festival Director/Assistant
- Possess excellent communication skills;
- Must possess basic math and computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Windows/MacOS;
- Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds;
- Willingness to be a Team Player and Hard Worker;
- Working closely within a small team in an office environment;
The Office Assistant provides support to all staff working in the Festival office. General duties include acting as a receptionist, answering questions from the public about the Festival, receiving/sending mail, operating office equipment, keeping staff schedules, taking minutes, and other office duties as assigned by the Festival Director/Board of Directors.
If you would like more information on how you could apply for this position as a CBU Co-op Option and earn 3 credits toward your degree, please contact CBU Student Placement Officer Carly Turnbull: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to Bill Weatherbee before May 8, 2017.