Reporting to: Festival Director/Assistant
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Ability to communicate messages in a professional and engaging manner;
- Exceptional organizational abilities and time management skills, ability to meet deadlines, multitask and prioritize workload;
- Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating communication plans and materials;
- Strong computer skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Social Media marketing experience;
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds;
- Willingness to be a Team Player and Hard Worker;
- Working closely within a small team in an office environment;
The Communications Assistant will help implement the Festival’s overall communications strategy. The Communications Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Festival board and staff to develop and implement communication strategies which will broaden the Festival’s impact and overall messaging. Additionally, the Communications Coordinator will work with the Director to ensure Festival sponsors are promoted effectively and in accordance with the sponsorship agreement.
If you would like more information on how you could apply for this position as a CBU Co-op Option and earn 3 credits toward your degree, please contact CBU Student Placement Officer Carly Turnbull: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to Bill Weatherbee before May 8, 2017.