In-Game Audio DJ
The Department of Athletics at CBU invites applications from CBU students for In-Game Audio DJ.
Qualified candidates should send the following documents to Shaun Ranni, Coordinator of Varsity Athletics & Recreation, Department of Athletics:
- a letter of application;
- a resume; and
- complete contact information of three references
Reporting to the Game Day Manager, ideal candidates will have an interest in varsity sports at CBU and be flexible in their work hours to accommodate weekend and evening events. Knowledge of sport related music and sounds would be an asset. The In-Game Audio DJ provides general fan appropriate musical entertainment before, during, and after events.
- Provide music for basketball games
- Create playlists for basketball games
- Work with teams to develop pre-game and warm-up tracks
- Create an entertaining sport specific sound list for in game breaks and actions
- Other duties as assigned
Applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. September 6th, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cape Breton University
Department of Athletics
P.O. Box 5300, 1250 Grand Lake Road
Sydney, NS, B1P 6L2