Location: Arichat, NS
Position for a student returning to school in the fall.
Ice Cream Parlour Attendant:
- The successful candidate will be required to act in a customer service position in an ice cream retail location.
- They will be responsible for inventory, cash, general cleanliness, and customer interactions.
- They will also be responsible for interacting and working with clients and / or coworkers with special needs.
- First aid and food handler certification an asset.
- The successful candidate will be required to work 35 hours per week, the daily hours may vary.
- The hourly wage is $12 + 4% vacation pay.
- This is an 8-week position, starting May 22, 2017.
- Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop a resume off to Dr. MacNeil’s office, at 2372 Hwy 206, Arichat, NS, B0E 1A0.
- Deadline for application is Tuesday, May 16, 2017.