Housekeeping person required for a summer position at ISLAND POINT RESORT which is located on Bras D’Or Lake approximately 45 minutes from Sydney and 30 minutes from Baddeck. The property has six two bedroom housekeeping cottages. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience for each of our guests.
- Must be a current student with plans to return to school in the fall
- Positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and reliable
- Work well with minimum supervision
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Must pay attention to detail
- Be courteous and focused on guest needs
- Must have vehicle as the resort is out of town.
- Ensure the cottages are clean and sanitized for the comfort of our guests. This would include dusting, mopping, removal of soiled linens and making beds, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens.
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Laundry of linens, towels and bedding
- Report necessary repairs or missing inventory items to manager
- Assist guests with information on resort amenities and directions
- Other duties as assigned by management
If you are interested in this job opportunity please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to Student Placement Officer, Jennifer Currie: firstname.lastname@example.org