The Cape Breton Screaming Eagles are looking for enthusiast, hard working individuals to volunteer at Eagles home games during the 2018-2019 Hockey season.
Volunteers will be responsible to do a variety of different jobs during Screaming Eagles home games including on and off ice promotions, some of which will be unique to every game. You will be working with a group of people to help set up and execute these promotions.
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to take direction
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Be self motivated
- Working individuality and with a team
- Prepare and execute sponsorship deliverables
- Attending Screaming Eagles home games
- Showing up to the rink prior to the start of the game
- Complete various organizational tasks
Hours: averaging 15 hours/week (volunteer)
Term: September 27 – March 23, 2019
Interested students should submit a resume to:
Manager of Game Operations & Community Events
Cape Breton Screaming Eagles
481 George Street, PO Box 8, Sydney NS,
B1P 6G9 TEL (902)-565-2655
Applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. September 3, 2018.