As a Sun Life Financial advisor you’ll receive exceptional training and support to help build your business, competitive compensation, and ongoing recognition for your achievements.
Let’s talk. This could be the start of something great!
- Self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial
- Goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Strong character and integrity
- Continuous learner with a deep interest in client needs
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Persuasive, able to motivate others to action
- Business development and prospecting skills
- Strong sales orientation and a passion for putting clients first
- Grow your client base by prospecting within your network and in your community
- Meet with prospects and clients to review their goals
- Provide trusted advice about the right life and health insurance products to protect against risk
- Deliver personalized, ongoing financial solutions to help clients work toward their long-term investment and retirement goals
- Build and grow your business through referrals
Sun Life Financial has been part of the Canadian financial services landscape for over 150 years. We’re among the best known financial brands in Canada and have built a strong relationship with millions of clients.
To apply to this opportunity, please email your resume to: Jordan.Ingraham@Sunlife.com
Or in person at: 245 George St. Sydney, NS