The CBU Students’ Union is currently seeking an individual to fill the student position of Finance Coordinator. This position is designed to assist the Finance Officer with the day-to-day financial operations of the Students’ Union.
- Must be a member of the CBU Students’ Union as outlined in By-law 1.01 and registered CBU student prior to September 30, 2018
- Must be a BBA student. Preference will be given to an Accounting major.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Sage Simply Accounting would be an asset, but not required
- Must be willing to undergo a police record check
- Must be trustworthy, reliable, and willing to work independently
- Under the direction of the Finance Officer, prepare bank deposits for various departments of the Students’ Union
- Assist the Campus Affairs Coordinator with society deposits as needed
- Prepare general ledger entries as required
- Reconcile transit passes, POS transactions, and credit card statements
- Assist with payroll as required
- Work on special projects as directed by the General Manager, Finance Officer, or Executive
- Other duties assigned by the Finance Officer
Number of Positions: 1
Competition Number: FC-0316
Employer: CBU Students’ Union
Closing Date: March 16, 2018
Reporting To: General Manager
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume quoting FC-0316 no later than 4:00PM on March 16, 2018. Applications may be sent to the attention of Dawn MacDougall, Executive Assistant: email@example.com using the information at the bottom of this posting. Please note that only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. The Students’ Union is an equal opportunities employer.