JOB POSTING- DIGITAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Number of Positions: 1
Competition Number: DMC-0413
Employer: CBU Students’ Union
Closing Date: April 13, 2017
Reporting To: General Manager
Purpose: The CBU Students’ Union is currently seeking a Digital Media Coordinator. The successful candidate is to attend all Students’ Union related-events and produce creative digital media content, promote events, and market past events. This position is 10 hours a week beginning in September 2017.
- Must have background in photography/videography
- Must be able to work independently and meet strict deadlines
- Must be proficient in computer applications such as; Photoshop, In Design, I-movie, etc.
- Must have strong background in digital video editing
- Must be willing to attend all Students’ Union related-events
- Creativity is a must
- Take videos/photos at all events and use materials to create digital content for the Students’ Union’s social media platforms
- Use collected material to develop promotional items in conjunction with the Vice President Promotions.
- Work with the Vice President to promote all upcoming events.
- Create digital advertisements for events
- Market past SU events to build on the Students’ Union brand.
- Submit a monthly report to the General Manager
- All other duties deemed necessary by the Executive Committee, and/or the General Manager.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume quoting DMC-0413 no later than 4:00PM on April 13, 2017. Applications may be sent to the attention of Dawn MacDougall, Executive Assistant using the information at the bottom of this posting. Please note that only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. The Students’ Union is an equal opportunities employer.
CBU Students’ Union, 1250 Grand Lake Rd., Sydney, NS B1P 6L2 * 902-539-2886 (fax) email@example.com