We are looking for a dynamic, creative person to join our team. Your job will be to use web technologies to help us to build our on-line presence and achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and help us to increase our on-line company awareness. Your work environment will be a combination of in the store and on the road. If you are a tech-savvy, creative, outgoing individual who can work well with minimal supervision, you could be a perfect fit for this position. Ultimately you will be helping us to connect our long standing presence in the community with a younger on-line market.
- Preference given to a 2nd year or higher Marketing or Communication Student
- Must have a valid Driver’s License ( standard transmission would be a bonus)
- Clean Drivers abstract
- Between the ages of 19 and 30
- Must be returning to school in the fall
- Help to develop digital marketing strategies using all necessary and available tools (e.g. website, email campaigns and social media)
- Analyze web traffic data and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Help to build strong relationships with our customers through social media interaction
- Help to identify on-line advertising opportunities
Employment dates June 12-Aug 19 , 2017 ( 10 weeks)
Requires some weekends
Students can apply via the following:
In Person: Monday to Friday between the hours of 9 to 6. Ask for Lloyd Cox.