- No travel background required – we provide full training!
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to resolve client concerns with a high level of customer service
- Strong team player that is friendly, dedicated, and open to learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – French is an asset
- Call Centre experience an asset
- Flexible to work various shifts (weekends, evenings etc.,)
- Provide travel counseling support for travel to loyalty cardholders in an inbound call centre
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Support callers with questions or inquiries about online bookings (processes, navigation, etc.)
- Provide services based on client loyalty program rules and regulations
What HRG offers you:
- Paid day off on your birthday
- 2 Personal days, 5 Sick Days, and 3 weeks of vacation
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, etc
- Discounts on flights, hotels, car rentals and more
- Shift premiums for selected shifts
- Home Office opportunities
- Rewards program with gift cards as prizes
- Free coffee and numerous company lunches and events
- Positive and diverse work environment, with an outgoing and collaborative team
- After full training is completed, you will be promoted to our Service team!
In addition to Health and Dental benefits and group RRSP, we offer a competitive base salary and the possibility of pay for performance increases, and agent incentives. We also have travel benefits such as FAM trips and agency discounts, and, we offer advancement opportunities.
At HRG, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach his/her potential.
HRG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) HRG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.
Interested applicants can apply online at: https://canr54.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/hrg/CandidateLogin/CreateAccount?postingId=947&redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fcanr54.dayforcehcm.com%2FCandidatePortal%2Fen-US%2Fhrg%2FJobApplication%3Fpostingid%3D947
Deadline for applications: June 8th, 2018