- Must have a minimum Grade XII or equivalent
- Post secondary education in an administrative field considered an asset.
- Previous experience in customer service preferred.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills required.
- Above average computer skills with a variety of programs and hardware.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Have ability to work well with others.
- Be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Willing to take responsibility for their work and respond to company needs; i.e. work extra time as required to meet deadlines.
- Perform outgoing calls to potential customers, offer service upgrades to eligible customers.
- Develop, maintain Sales Force List.
- Promote Seaside Wireless Communications at community events.
- Provide other administrative assistance, support and backup to the Customer Service. Department as required.
- Document all customer interaction in support database.
- Answer inquiries for installation team members and provide support with non-technical customer issues.
- Perform other duties as requested by the department or customer service manager.
- Answer customer inquiries and provide support for financial issues, service quality issues and other non-technical company issues.
- Maintain billing, payment and other financial records on customers.
- Inform customers concerning scheduled outages and other service interruptions or company promotions.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Adhere at all times to all applicable health and safety policies.
- Schedule and communicate service upgrades
- Update work orders
- Outbound sales calls
- Maintain and update Sales List
- Promotion of products and services at community events
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey
- Customer Inquiries
- Determine service availability
- Answering balance inquiries
- Respond to service quality queries
- Respond to non-technical issues
- Schedule service calls
- Setting up payments
- Receive payments
- Answer any statement inquiries
- Review history of account payments
- Collection payments
Full time, term position (6 months) April-September
Hours of work will include evenings and weekends, with flexibility required. Training will be flexible in April according to successful applicant’s schedule.
To Apply, send resume and cover letter by March 28 at 4pm to: