Built by dreamers, for dreamers.
Located on over a mile of sandy beach along the coast of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Cabot Links is Canada’s first and only authentic links golf resort. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the picturesque town of Inverness, the Cabot Links course represents a dramatic departure from the typical golf excursion.
The Cabot Cliffs course, designed by the decorated team of Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw, is the newest addition to Cabot. Exquisitely carved out of the breathtaking Cape Breton landscape, with postcard-worthy panoramas vying for your attention, and every hole calling out to the sea, Cabot Links is where traditional links land golf comes to life against the spectacular Nova Scotia landscape. With both courses ranked in the Golf Digest World Top 100 Courses, a career with Cabot Links presents the opportunity to be involved in an emerging world-class golf and leisure destination.
• Previous experience in the Culinary field preferred
• Demonstrated verbal and interpersonal communications skills
• Able to work long hours, including morning, nights and weekends
• Able to maintain a positive attitude and attendance record at all times
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to spend long hours walking and standing
• Frequently lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
• Occasional ascending or descending stairs and ramps
• Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
• Must be able to work in a hot, stressful, noisy kitchen
Cabot Links is looking to recruit talented Bakeries who will assist in preparation and delivery of high quality food items in a bust kitchen.
• Assist in the preparation and baking of dough, cookies, muffins, scones, icing, and other pastries
• Able to store and handle all baked goods
• Completes task as assigned by supervisor
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow colleagues
• Prepare and service all food items for display cases and a la carte menus according to Cabot recipes and standards
• Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions in daily shift briefings
• Maintain proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage
• Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
• Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
• Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Abide by all occupational health, safety and standards
• Follow all Fire Safety Plan and Regulations
• Other duties as assigned by management
Should this exciting opportunity interest you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Cabot Links – Human Resources Department firstname.lastname@example.org