Co-curricular activities are out-of-the-classroom activities organized, supervised, recognized and/or financed by CBU. The activities provide curriculum-related learning and character building experiences, but cannot be used for academic credit.
Benefits of Co-Curricular Activity Involvement
- Helps reach education goals through free expression, debates, co-operation, coordination, etc.
- Develops habits of constructive competition, improves skills and competence
- Develops a sense of responsibility and belongingness
- Develops decision making skills
- Develops leadership, managerial and organizing skills
- Creates opportunities to meet with other like-minded students for socialization, self-assessment, and cultural awareness