The Career Services team at CBU is here to work with you before, during and after your time as a Cape Breton University student.
Student Development Officer:
- Provides one-on-one advising appointments to assist in academic and career planning decisions
- Offers individual sessions and group workshops to help you develop employment readiness skills such as resume/cover letter writing, interviewing skills and business etiquette
- Coordinates the Co-curricular Program
Student Placement Officers:
- Coordinate the Co-operative Education Program
- Support the HATM Internship and BACS Work Placement Courses
- Share current job opportunities for students and recent graduates
Connect with our team directly and also keep up to date on important Career Services events such as Pizza with a Professional, Workshops and the annual CBU Career Fair.