Submitting an Application
- Complete a research ethics application. Please see the CBU REB Application Instructions below for further information.
- Include all relevant forms such as interview guides and/or an informed consent form
- Student researchers are now required to complete the TCPS 2 Tutorial and submit proof of completion as part of their application.
- You should receive a confirmation email that your application has been received 72 hours after it has been submitted. Contact email@example.com if a confirmation email has not been sent.
- The CBU REB aims to have applications processed between 2-3 weeks. However, during peak times, there may be longer wait times.
Any research involving human participants requires approval from the CBU REB prior to the start of the research project.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (902) 563-1107.
- Annual Progress Report
- Changes to the Children & Family Services Duty to Report
- Ethics Application
- Final Project Report
- Renewal Request
- Consent Form Template
- Indigenous Research Info Sheet
- International Research info Sheet
- CBU REB Application Instructions
A note for Mac or iPad users: please use Adobe Reader or Acrobat to open these forms. The Mac Previewer does not save the filled forms properly.