Submitting an Application
- Download and complete a CBU REB Form. (Last revision: July 13, 2018)
- Include all relevant forms such as interview guides and/or an informed consent form
- Student researchers are now required to complete the TCPS 2 Tutorial and submit proof of completion as part of their application.
- Students are required to have their application reviewed and approved by their supervisor. The supervisor and student’s signature must be submitted as part of the application.
- Email a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Informed Consent form(s)
- Questionnaires, Interview guides, recruitment tools (emails, posters, etc.)
- Students: Supervisor signature for student ethics application (signed by your professor, scanned, and ready to upload)
- Students: TCPS2 Tutorial Certificates (upload the certificate of each group member)
You should receive a confirmation email that your application has been received one week after it has been submitted.
- Contact Nicole MacDougall, CBU REB Administrator, at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
- The CBU REB aims to have applications reviewed between 3-4 weeks. However, during peak times, there may be longer wait times. Applications that are partially incomplete will take longer to process.
Any research involving human participants requires approval from the CBU REB prior to the start of the research project.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (902) 563-1107.
- Annual Progress Report
- Changes to the Children & Family Services Duty to Report
- Final Project Report
- Renewal Request
- Supervisor Signature for Student Ethics Application
A note for Mac or iPad users: please use Adobe Reader or Acrobat to open these forms. The Mac Previewer does not save the filled forms properly.