The Steering Committee will approach the strategic planning process with humility and open minds, and is committed to a process that:
- is aligned with the values of academic integrity and a high-quality student experience;
- is transparent and results in outcomes that are not pre-defined;
- actively seeks meaningful engagement with both internal and external stakeholders;
- is mindful of the need to integrate L’nu perspectives and principles;
- is evaluated, and revised when necessary, as it proceeds; and
- results in actionable outcomes and measurable, realistic goals.