CBU Library is celebrating your research in a fun and (we think) intriguing way! Quick! What three words best describes your research? Let’s make this a bit more challenging. What photograph best represents your research?
For CBU Research Month 2019, the library invites students, faculty, and staff to submit an original photo depicting your research. All accepted submissions will be exhibited virtually on the library’s website and in the CBU Library. The result? A snapshot exhibit displaying our University’s varied research interests in a creative, expressive way. Photos will be archived and, where possible, linked to the author’s research in CBU Scholar. Visit the CBU Library Website for details!
Questions regarding your photo or the exhibit? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Picture This! Submission Guidelines
- One (1) original digital photograph which represents current work or a project from the past (2013-2019). Research in-progress is encouraged and acceptable to submit. All photos must be the original creative work of the researchers. One submission per researcher.
- Write a description about your photo and research (maximum 100 words).
- Current students, staff, and faculty are invited to participate.
- All digital photographs should be submitted in either .jpg or .tiff high resolution formats.
- Complete the submission form, photo consent form (if applicable), CBU Scholar submission agreement, and upload your photo.
- Submission closes on February 25 at 23:59.