Join Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) employee Natasha Brewer, as she gives a general talk on:
- Her career with the Agency and her role as a Nova Scotia Coordinator for the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program and Outreach Officer.
- Career Opportunities with Canada Revenue Agency
- Applying for jobs with the agency
- Aboriginal Student Employment Program
- Student and Graduate Hiring
- The importance of filing your taxes and where you can get help
- Volunteer Opportunities with CRA
- Filing as a Newcomer to Canada
- CRA Benefits and Credits that you may be entitled to such as: GST/HST, Canada Child Benefit, Disability Tax Credit, and Working Income Tax Benefit
This is not meant to be a talk on tax advice, more of a general information session about what to keep in mind when filing and possible career opportunities.
DATE: Tuesday , January 23, 2018
TIME: 11:30 a.m.—1:00 p.m.
LOCATION: CS-101, the Vershuren Centre
Pizza and refreshments will be provided
“All students are welcome”
Please confirm your attendance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by: Student Affairs