Cape Breton University is pleased to announce that, for the very first time, they will be hosting Interchange 2018. We are excited to welcome university admissions, recruitment and registrar’s staff along with guidance counselors from across the country to our beautiful campus. The conference will run from May 23rd to 25th, 2018. This year the theme will focus on Educating for the Future. There will be an emphasis on what our world may like in the next 10 to 15 years and how we, as educators, are preparing for the changes ahead. Sessions will focus on managing technological advances, preparing for a generation that is completely reliant on technology, how we can stay nimble and relatable to the generations to come, and how we address ever-changing student expectations.
This conference will bring together recruitment and admissions staff from universities and colleges across the Atlantic region along with guidance departments from across the country.
Interchange Registration Information:
Registration Type Fee
- Guidance Counsellor Early Bird (by April 7) $100.00
- Guidance Counsellor Regular (by April 30) $150.00
- Guidance Counsellor Late (by May 19) $175.00
- AARAO Member Early Bird (by April 7) $350.00
- AARAO Member Regular (by April 30) $400.00
- AARAO Member Late (by May 19) $425.00
- Non-Member Early Bird (by April 7) $450.00
- Non-Member Regular (by April 30) $500.00
- Non-Member Late (by May 19) $525.00
Harris Hall Residence building will house all conference participants. Conference attendees will have the choice between a Semi-Private room or Private room. Accommodation fees are included in the conference registration. Please note that we have a limited number of Private Rooms.
- Semi Private Room Option
- Private Room Option