Advertisements, Brochures, Photography, Posters and More
We’re here to help bring your project to life through effective visual communication. We ensure all projects represent the CBU brand in a way that connects with many audiences.
Let’s get started!
If you are unsure about your project content and the services required, please begin by making an appointment for a consultation with the Graphics Coordinator, Gail Jones, by emailing email@example.com
However, if you have all of your final, approved content and are ready to proceed with your project, please complete the appropriate request form below for the service(s) require.
- Lead time for projects is calculated on a project-to-project basis and is noted with each type of service. This lead time will not start until all pieces for the project have been submitted to the Graphics Department.
- Final, approved text content must be provided in a Word document.
- Brand guidelines can be viewed here
- Visual identity information can be viewed here
- If your project requires photos, you will need a Photo/Consent release form for each person in the photo. The form can be found here
- In order to accommodate the high volume of requests submitted on a regular basis, each project will have only two editing opportunities before final approval/production.
- All projects ready for production will require an email approval submission from the authorizing contact on the project.
The following is a list of products provided through the Graphics Department and the information you will need to have before filling out the work request form.
If your item is not on the list, please contact the Graphics Coordinator, Gail Jones
- Business Cards
- Photo Requests
- Post Cards
- Social Media Graphics