The #CBUStaycation Challenge is back and better than ever! Last year, we gave you 30 challenges (and one bonus challenge), saw over 1400 photo submissions and had a whole lot of fun along the way.
This year, we’re upping the ante. We’ve created another list of 32 absolute must-dos for summer 2017, but this time, your chances to win have doubled!
Each of our challenges have been placed in categories; every time you complete and share a challenge, you’ll be entered to win the category’s prize as well as the ultimate Cape Breton Island Staycation Grand Prize Package.
And remember, the more challenges you complete, the more chances you have to WIN!
To enter the Ultimate #CBUStaycation Challenge…
- ACT – Choose any challenge and do it!
- SNAP – Capture the proof by snapping a picture or video
- SHARE – Share it on Facebook (on our wall), Twitter or Instagram using #CBUStaycation and the challenge’s category hashtag.
- Social profile settings must be set to “public,” with the exception of Facebook. If you are entering via Facebook, you can simply change the settings of the individual post to “public” rather than changing your profile settings. For Instagram and Twitter, you must change your privacy settings to “public.”
- All Facebook posts MUST be posted directly to Cape Breton University’s wall to be considered for the contest. Pictures posted on your own, personal timeline will not be entered. Public settings for these posts must be applied.
- Entries via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram must have the hashtag included in the caption (not the comments) of a new upload.
- Only one entry per challenge will be considered across all social channels.
- Any content considered inappropriate will be removed from the contest. The photo/post will be considered inappropriate if it contains offensive, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Cape Breton University is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of participating in the #CBUStaycation Challenge.
- Stay tuned for more details and follow us on social media for the most up-to-date information.