The #CBUStaycation Challenge is back and better than ever! This year, we’re upping the ante by compiling a list of the top 30 things to do on Cape Breton Island and by giving away the biggest #CBUStaycation grand prize package ever!
The #CBUStaycation challenge is open to everyone, and remember, the more challenges you complete, the more chances you have to WIN!
To enter the Ultimate #CBUStaycation Challenge…
- ACT – Choose any challenge and do it!
- SNAP – Capture the proof by snapping a picture or video
- SHARE – Share it on Twitter or Instagram using #CBUStaycation or submit through a form on our website.
*For a chance to be featured on Destination Cape Breton’s Instagram include #ExploreCB
New Way to Enter:
This year, we are introducing a new way to enter our contest. We will have a form on our website that you can fill out your information, select what challenge(s) you’ve completed, insert the photo/video and press submit, it’s just that easy!
- For Instagram and Twitter, you must set your privacy settings to “public.”
- Entries via Twitter and Instagram must have the hashtag included in the caption (not the comments) of a new upload.
- Any content considered inappropriate will be removed from the contest. The photo/post will be considered inappropriate if it contains offensive, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Cape Breton University is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of participating in the #CBUStaycation Challenge.
- By submitting your photos/video’s, you are giving Cape Breton University and the CBU Road Squad permission to share your content on social media for promotional purposes.
- The photo/video must not include images, names or other personal information of others without that person(s) prior permission.
- Members of CBU’s Marketing and Communications Department, and sponsoring partners are not eligible to win.