The Engineering Department at CBU invites expressions of interest from persons qualified to teach courses on an individual contract assignment starting in January 2019 in the following areas:
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Industrial Process Control
- Environmental Engineering & Design
- Electronic Engineering
- Petroleum Processes & Extraction
- Manufacturing Or Mechanical Design
- Process Engineering
- Engineering Thermodynamics & Energy
- Engineering Fluid Mechanics
- Fundamental Engineering Science
- Engineering Management & Economics
Applicants should have a graduate degree in Engineering (or Applied Science) and be eligible for registration with Engineers Nova Scotia. As well, related industry experience and/or teaching experience in a post-secondary environment is required. Candidates with a B.Eng. and P.Eng. status along with related industry experience and/or teaching experience in a post-secondary environment will also be considered.
Qualified candidates should send to the Human Resources Department (in PDF format):
- a letter of application quoting the reference number (PT1811) and identifying your education and experience as it relates to this position;
- a resume; and
- complete contact information of three work related references.
Review of applications will commence December 3, 2018. Applicants who apply by email will receive a return email confirming receipt.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cape Breton University is strongly committed to fostering diversity within our community. We welcome those who would contribute to the further diversification of our staff, our faculty and its scholarship including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Please note that all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply but applications from Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
Cape Breton University
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 5300, 1250 Grand Lake Road
Sydney, NS B1P 6L2