The Education Department at CBU is seeking contract instructors for our online graduate level Teacher Education programs. Programs include:
- Diploma in Educational Technology
- Diploma in Education (Counseling)
- Diploma in Education (Curriculum)
- Master of Education in Sustainability, Creativity, and Innovation
Refer to our Academic Calendar on our website for program and course descriptions.
All programs are online and are primarily delivered asynchronously. Courses follow a semester schedule.
Applicants must have a Masters degree in a related discipline. Applicants with a PhD or EdD and a background in K-12 teaching are preferred.
Qualified candidates should email the following (in PDF format) to TeacherEd@cbu.ca:
- a letter of application indicating the program/course(s) you would like to teach and an outline of your related strengths and experience;
- a curriculum vitae; and
- complete contact information of three references.
Applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. September 15, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cape Breton University is strongly committed to fostering diversity within our community. We welcome those who would contribute to the further diversification of our staff, our faculty and its scholarship including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Please note that all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply but applications from Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
Cape Breton University
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 5300, 1250 Grand Lake Road
Sydney, NS B1P 6L2