Social Media Coordinator, Varsity & Athletics
Responding to the needs of an ever-growing field, the Varsity Athletic teams are offering a chance for successful candidates to become familiar with day-to-day operations of the programs, and to meet the demands of deadlines, and working in small groups.
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our teams. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
• Research audience preferences and discover current trends
• Create engaging text, image, and video content
• Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around varsity teams
• Measure web traffic
• Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Facilitate online conversations with fans and respond to queries
• Report on online reviews and feedback from fans
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
• Oversee social media accounts’ layout
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective fans, like promotions and competitions
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Excellent communication skills
• Multitasking and analytical skills
Cape Breton University’s Work Study program is an on-campus employment program open to full time, current/returning students who are in good academic standing
Website Management, Social Media Account Management, Beginner Graphic Designing Skills, Recording Data, Stakeholder Communication, Marketing and Promotion Skills
How to Apply
Email resume to Shaun Ranni, Coordinator of Varsity Athletics email@example.com
Please include job title in subject line.