Winter/Summer Supply Chain Management Internship – Imperial
October 6, 2019
- Candidate pursuing a university Business degree, Supply Chain Management degree, or Master program planning to return to school after their work term
- To be considered for employment, your most recent unofficial transcript(s) must be submitted with your application
- Supply chain/ procurement experience is preferred
- A desire to learn, excel and create value
- Effective interpersonal skills to interface with suppliers and business clients
- Team player with problem solving ability, business acumen, and effective time management and communication skills
- Geographic mobility
Start date: January 6, 2020
Work term: 8 months
Imperial is looking for ambitious and highly motivated business students to join our Procurement Services Department (PSD). You will be working in a fast-paced team environment and have the opportunity to grow in the purchasing, contracting or payment of materials and services area while maintaining effective business controls.
Examples of Job Responsibilities:
- Procuring materials and services to support business operating requirements
- Providing client advice and guidance related to acquisition processes
- Providing support in expediting material deliveries and resolving invoicing issues
- Providing assistance with contract administration activities
- Providing assistance with accounts payable activities
This position would be suitable for a Supply Chain Management Post Baccalaureate Internship starting in January 2020.
To apply please follow the link.
© 2019 Cape Breton University