Coordinator, Corporate Communications, Summer 2020
February 2, 2020 at 11:00 pm
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Be a member of RBC’s global corporate communications team that is responsible for protecting and enhancing RBC’s brand and reputation, and in engaging, informing and inspiring employees
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Gain insight and perspective into the financial services industry by sourcing and developing interesting and engaging content for RBC’s internal and external communication channels
- Leverage your creativity and innovative thinking by contributing to the planning and delivery of employee engagement activities, including: town halls, leadership forums, roundtables and other events
- Build your network by supporting enterprise-wide signature initiatives including executing tactical plans for rolling out new Communications programs
- Collaborate with team members during conferences, town halls, events, thought leadership events, etc.
- Contribute to the success of the overall goals of the Brand, Marketing, Communications & Citizenship group, including supporting brand and sponsorship initiatives
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Communications, PR or Media Relations educational background preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail with project management capabilities
- Motivation and a strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of and interest in both traditional and social media
- Creativity and curiosity
- A collaborative, team-player mindset
- Previous Corporate Communications/Public Relations experience
- Design skills
- Demonstrated record of academic success with diverse range of extracurricular activities
- Ability to communicate in a second language or more
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our purpose to help clients thrive and communities prosper inspires us every day to bring our best and use our imagination and insights to build a better future and deliver value for our stakeholders. As a member of a collaborative and innovative in-house Communications team at Canada’s largest bank, you’ll gain practical and meaningful career-building experience as well as the opportunity to:
- Immerse yourself in the financial services industry and a global organization
- Engage with and be mentored by experienced communications professionals
- Further develop your communication and project management skills
- Grow your professional network
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: 155 Wellington Street West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: [[filter7]]
Career Level: Student Job
Application Deadline: 02/02/2020
Platform: Chief Administration Office
Req ID: 213076