Exploring the Impact of Gender and Disability Based Violence Among Students at Nova Scotia Universities
Seeking Part-Time Research Assistant
This project is examining the impact of gender and disability-based violence on the educational experiences of students with disabilities in Nova Scotia Universities.
A part-time research assistant is needed for the Winter, Spring, and Summer terms.
Duties will include coordination of activities, desk research, correspondence, and conducting interviews. The student can work from home and must have access to a computer and the internet.
• Current student enrolled in a NS post-secondary institution.
• Excellent planning, organizational, prioritization, and time management skills and high regard for quality and attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficiency in software applications (i.e., Microsoft Office, Excel) is
• Life experience and/or knowledge of disability issues.
Hours: 5 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
To apply for this position, email a cover letter expressing interest, education, and experience, and a resume or CV to email@example.com by February 6, 2022