Marketing, Branding & Communications Analyst, Summer 2021 – RBC
Virtually, at home; Toronto, Ontario, Canada
March 21, 2021 at 11:59 pm
What is the opportunity?
Are you interested in the opportunity to work as a Marketing, Branding or Communnications Analyst? By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for over 10 roles available across RBC Finance including Technology & Operations, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Personal and Commercial Banking, Internal Audit and Corporate Functions! Some roles include:
- Branding & Marketing Analyst
- Content Specialist
- Communications Analyst
- Graphic Designer
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we accept applications on a rolling basis, but please note that the formal application deadline is March 14th, 2021. Should you be selected to progress, someone from our team will reach out directly to provide instructions on next steps. Otherwise, feel free to check for progress updates by logging in to your RBC profile. If the status has not changed, it denotes the fact that your application is still under review.
What will you do?
- Help support the creation of interesting and engaging content on RBC’s internal and external communications channels within your department.
- Leverage your creativity and innovative thinking by contributing to the planning and delivery of employee engagement activities and enterprise-wide initiatives, including: town halls, leadership forums, roundtables and other events
- Marketing modelling forecasting and analysis in working with various visualization programs
- Develop and update written material for internal and external use (Web content, reports, articles, presentations)
- Update RBC Connect and RBC’s intranet in creating, updating and posting content
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly summary reports on media coverage and team activities
- Interpret data using careful business-grounded logic and analytics techniques to test controls, find exceptions, and discover insights and trends.
- Administer and organize project files, articles, etc.
- Act as a partner to and liase with business partners
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline current processes
- Participate in research, analyses and marketing assessments
- Provide strong marketing governance, including assisting with monthly reporting cycle and related account reconciliations and standards of documentation
What do you need to succeed?
- Currently enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary institution with a focus in marketing, communications, psychology, sociology, public relations or a related discipline
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary school and eligible to complete a work term
- Experience or understanding of marketing analysis, modelling, forecasting and reporting
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work effectively and reliably under pressure
- Strong MS Office skills – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in data analytics and data visualization tools
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment
- Experience or understanding of creating and editing website content
- Previous event planning experience
- Previous experience in a case competition or hackathon
- Tableau, Power BI
- Adobe, Photoshop, virtual collaboration tools, video editing software, photography skills
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Network and build lasting relationships with students from diverse backgrounds from across Canada
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and learning opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and highly performing team
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: Virtually, at home
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Your Home Office
Employment Type: [[filter7]]
Career Level: Student Job
Application Deadline: 03/14/2021
Platform: Chief Administration Office