LOGISTICS CO-OP STUDENT JOB – Summer 2021
At Irving Tissue, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown to become one of North America’s leading manufacturers of household paper products. Irving Tissue produces both branded and private label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, and napkins. Consumers know us by our Majesta and Royale brands. Our manufacturing facilities are located in Fort Edward, NY, Macon, GA, Toronto, Ontario, and Dieppe, New Brunswick.
We currently have an exciting opportunity within our operations for a Logistics Coop for Summer 2021 term.
Key Responsibilities & What You Can Expect:
- Lead and participate in logistics improvement initiatives/projects
- Real responsibility, from day one
- Opportunity to work in different aspects of the company
- Mentorship from industry-leading experts
- A chance to leave your mark on a growing company
- Analyze data and recommend opportunities for improvement
- The ability to have your voice and ideas be heard
- Other duties as assigned
- Education Required: Enrolled in a program studying Supply Chain/Business/Operations Management/Engineering or another relevant field.
- Inventory management knowledge an asset
- Process oriented with a passion for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated time management, problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while delivering on-target results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, in particular MS Excel
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Apply online by January 25th,2021.
Logistics Co-op Student Job -Summer 2021. Irving Tissue Dieppe – Irving Tissue Careers (jdirving.com)
Please include a resume and a copy of your most recent transcript.