To help stop the spread of COVID-19, CBU's Fall Semester is completely online, and campus is closed to the general public. Learn more about CBU's response to COVID-19:
BHTM Summer Internship: Cabot Links Retail Associate
January 15, 2020 at 11:00 pm
Built by dreamers, for dreamers.
As a Retail Associate at The Inverness Pantry, you will assist in the day-to-day operations of the store while ensuring that our guests enjoy their experience.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Be knowledgeable of retail products
- Sell merchandise and provide suggestions to guests as appropriate to meet their needs
- Collect money or process credit cards, record sales transactions and issue receipts for all merchandise sales.
- Answer the phone in a timely and professional manner and record phone messages for Supervisor/Manager
- Transport merchandise from stock room to sales floor
- Assist in packing and/or unpacking inventory, arranging and displaying store’s retail items
- Assist with inventory at month end in accordance with inventory procedures
- Ensure the Inverness Pantry is maintained as per Cabot’s cleanliness and appearance standards. Maintain clean, presentable, and full stocked merchandise displays
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Positive attitude and excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple duties under pressure
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to work flexible hours – weekends and evenings as required
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to spend long hours moving around, walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, reaching
- Exerting up to 50 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 25 lbs of force frequently or constantly lift, carry, push, or otherwise move objects
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Megan_Ringer@cbu.ca
© 2020 Cape Breton University