SUMMER EMPLOYMENT 2022: Digital Marketing Assistant
Point Edward, NS
May 25, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Digital Marketing Assistant- Summer Position
The digital marketing assistant is responsible for handling the social media and website of Covered by Hope, responsible for the visibility and revenue generation by using various digital media tool. The digital marketing assistant will report to operation manager of Covered by Hope.
Location: Point Edward CBRM
Employment Term: June – September
20-35 hours/ week for 280hrs total
Regular schedule is Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
CLOSING DATE: Applications will be received up to midnight Wednesday May 25, 2022
- Able to work independently and in team environment
- Handling Facebook and Instagram page, increase likes and reach of the page
- Search Engine Optimization for covered by hope website built on Shopify
- Digital customer interaction
- In depth knowledge of Google Paid Ads
- In depth knowledge of Facebook ads and Instagram Ads, audience building and Facebook pixel integration
- A creative mindset is must and ability to story telling
- In depth knowledge of Google Search Console and understanding of reading reports and optimize ads as per the reports
- Understanding of keywords and ranking of keywords
- Knowledge of working in basic designing software like Canva and Crelo.
- Should be aware of current market trends and best practices in the field of social media and e-commerce
- Knowledge of e-commerce is appreciated
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in digital marketing, social media optimization and search engine optimization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and make sound decisions
- Ability to handle the digital products single handed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Digital marketing assistant works predominantly weekdays but must be available to work the occasional evening or weekend in case of emergency or for oversight in case of any requirements
- Current criminal record check
- Sign an oath of confidentiality
The Hope House and Covered by Hope are committed to inclusion and diversity while respected the unique needs of women in need.
All resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as: Resume for Digital Marketing Assistant
Please note: We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
All staff at Hope Project share the values of confidentiality and respect for everyone associated with Hope House Hope House is a mission of the Hope Project Foundation –a Christian charity that follows Jesus’ examples of compassion and healing.