Cape Breton University accepts the following methods of payment:
To make a payment using online banking:
- Log into your bank’s website
- Select the option to make a payment
- Add Cape Breton University as the payee (full university name required)
- Use your CBU Student ID Number as account number
- Double check account number for typing errors to ensure payment is applied to proper student account
- Enter payment amount
Please allow 2-3 business days for online banking payments to be posted to student account
Cash/Debit – Payable in person at CBU Registrar’s Office.
Wire Transfer – Please click here for PDF version of wire payment information. Be sure to include student’s full name and CBU Student ID number with the transfer.
Certified Cheque or Money Order – **Please note that CBU will no longer be accepting payment by personal cheque effective July 1st, 2016. International money orders cannot be accepted.