Cape Breton offers many options to stay informed with your community and the world around you. Here are some of the mediums for those wanted to get connected.
- Caper Radio
- Coastal Radio 89.7 FM
- The Cape 94.9 FM
- The Giant 101.9 FM
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) Radio One 1140 AM
- CBC Radio Two 105.1 FM
- CBC Radio Three
- The Eagle 103.5 FM
- Max 98.3 FM
- Cape Breton Post – Cape Breton’s daily newspaper
- Caper Times – The weekly newspaper of Cape Breton University
- What’s Goin’ On – An on-line recreation/arts/news magazine about the goings on around the island. Here you will find an up-to-date listing of most current events.
- The Turnip – This newsletter is dedicated to news only about Sydney’s North end. Worth a read to learn about the area – and especially if you end up in an apartment in that neck of the woods.