Cape Breton University works closely with a network of authorized agents and associates throughout the world. These associate offices play a key role in ensuring that prospective students have accurate and complete information about Cape Breton University, and in assisting students in planning and preparing for their study programs.
For additional information on working with Cape Breton University, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canada has a global reputation for quality education, with one of the strongest post-secondary systems in the world.
- 98% of universities are public institutions
- Quality is consistent between universities
- Canadian degrees are recognized worldwide
- Competitive tuition fees coupled with a favourable exchange rate make Canadian education more affordable
- Canada is a friendly and safe country
- $1.8 Million in scholarships offered each year
- Highest number of Canadian students who enter directly from high school with 95%+
- Largest investment in student services of any Canadian university
- First energy self-sufficient campus in North America
- Degree-granting institution since 1974
- Unique program offerings
- Approximately 3200 full-time students
- 30% (over 1000) are international students, from more than 40 different countries
- One of the highest student satisfaction rates in Canada*
- Some of the smallest class sizes in the country (15:1 student-teacher ratio)
- Highly ranked in “Teaching Instruction” and “Entire Education Experience”