We can’t wait to see you on campus, because the world Happens to need someone just like you!
Apply for Admission online
Please use the printable application form and forward to the admissions office by the following methods:
- In person at Enrolment Services via cash or debit card.
- By regular post with attached payment – certified cheque or money order (payable to Cape Breton University). Please be advised that CBU does not accept personal cheques.
- By fax – 902-563-1371 with credit card number and expiry date. Visa and master card accepted.
- Student Wire Payment Information
Students who were previously registered for courses at Cape Breton University are exempt from the admission fee.
- Application fee for Canadian and Landed Immigrants – $36.00
- Application fee for International Students – $103.00
- Application fee for MBA(CED) program (all applicants) – $88.00
- Residence fee (all applicants) – $25.00
Transfer Credit and Prior Learning Assessment
Applicants coming from another university or college can submit a Transfer Credit Application form along with their transcript. Applicants may also submit a Prior Leaning Assessment to demonstrate completion of course work through prior learning. However, at least 50% of course work must be completed at CBU.
- Transfer credit application – $52.00
- Prior learning assessment (PLA)- $52.00
- Applications without the required fees will not be processed or returned.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
- All supporting documentation including high school grades, university transcripts, etc. should be official and sent directly to the admissions office.
Printable Admission Applications:
MBA Admission Applications:
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Application
- Transfer Credit Assessment Application
- CBU Photo ID Form (Online Students)
- Transcript Request Form