We can’t wait to see you on campus, because the world needs someone just like you!
Please note that Cape Breton University no longer accepts paper or PDF applications for admission. All students (excluding exchange students, in-community students, and MBA & B.Ed applicants) are required to apply for admission through the online application above. Emailed or faxed applications will not be reviewed.
- Application fee for Canadian and Landed Immigrants – $36.00
- Application fee for International Students – $103.00
- Application fee for MBA(CED) program (all applicants) – $88.00
- Residence fee (all applicants) – $25.00
Transfer Credit and Prior Learning Assessment
Applicants coming from another university or college can submit a Transfer Credit Application form along with their transcript. Applicants may also submit a Prior Leaning Assessment to demonstrate completion of course work through prior learning. However, at least 50% of course work must be completed at CBU.
- Transfer credit application – $52.00
- Prior learning assessment (PLA)- $52.00
- Applications without the required fees will not be processed or returned.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
- All supporting documentation including high school grades, university transcripts, etc. should be official and sent directly to the admissions office.
Printable Admission Applications:
MBA Admission Applications:
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Application
- Transfer Credit Assessment Application
- CBU Photo ID Form (Online Students)
- Transcript Request Form