Use the following resources in order to search the collections and holdings at the Beaton Institute. We add archival descriptions and digital content to the Beaton Institute Digital Archives throughout the year.
- Beaton Institute Digital Archives: The Digital Archives is a database that contains a selection of archival descriptions and digital collections of the Beaton Institute.
- Beaton Institute – Guide to the Holdings: This document provides brief descriptions of our a selection of our collections. Search this document for keywords.
- Guide to the Mi’kmaw Holdings at the Beaton Institute: This guide is intended to help researchers locate material relating to the Mi’kmaq which is held within the Archives.
- Beaton Institute Genealogy Guide: This guide is intended to help researchers learn more about the genealogical resources that can be found at the Beaton Institute.
- Novanet Consortium of Libraries: Many of the non-circulating reference books held at the Beaton Institute are listed in Novanet.