The Department of Political Science offers several paths to a Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Arts Community Studies (BACS) degree:
- Three year Concentration Program
- Three year General Program
- Political Science in a three-year Arts Degree
- The Four Year Major Programs
- Political Science in a four-year Arts Degree
- BA Honours Program
- Political Science in a four-year Honours Degree
- Joint Diploma in Public Administration and Management through the Shannon School of Business
- Courses can also be used as a minor or electives.
Another option is to arrange your political science courses so that you acquire the Certificate in Public Administration with a particular concentration. The specializations are:
- Law and Policy Studies
- International Studies
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Municipal Government
Please note the Certificate and Diploma can be taken as part of your degree program or as stand-alone programs.
Please find Political Science Department Regulations under Bachelor of Arts under The School of Arts and Social Sciences in CBU’s Academic Calendar for specific program requirements.