In addition to its on-campus location, CBU’s Shannon School of Business offers its popular MBA in Community Economic Development program in five other locations, including Whitehorse, Yukon. The Shannon School of Business uses acclaimed faculty from across Canada to deliver face-to-face MBA classes on alternate weekends, on location at the Yukon College campus.
The Whitehorse offering of the MBA in Community Economic Development is the regular program designed to cater to the needs of busy professionals, on a schedule that enables a balance between work, family, and classes.
- Cohorts start every second year: the next cohort will begin in September 2018 and will graduate in October 2020.
- Flexible part-time program schedule that can be completed as quickly as 2 years or extended up to 6 years
- Career-friendly class schedule: classes are Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., on alternate weekends. There are no classes in July and August.
- You know your class schedule from the start and you can plan for your work travel and family commitments.
- Convenient class location in Whitehorse
Download more information about our Whitehorse offering here.
To request more information email email@example.com or call 902-563-1664.
We can also review your resume and academic transcripts and provide a free admission assessment: you can include unofficial copies with your email message to firstname.lastname@example.org