In addition to its on-campus location, CBU’s Shannon School of Business offers its popular MBA in Community Economic Development program in five other locations, including Kingston, Ontario. The Shannon School of Business uses acclaimed faculty from across Canada to deliver face-to-face MBA classes on alternate weekends, on location at the St Lawrence College campus.
The Kingston offering of the MBA in Community Economic Development is the regular program designed to cater to the needs of busy professionals, on a schedule that enables a balance between work, family, and classes.
- Cohorts are scheduled three years apart: the next cohort will begin in January 2018 and will graduate in May 2020. This will be the 5th cohort in Kingston.
- Flexible part-time program schedule that can be completed as quickly as 2 years or extended up to 6 years
- Career-friendly class schedule: classes are Friday 5 – 9 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., on alternate weekends. There are no classes in July and August.
- You will know your class schedule from the start and you can plan for your work travel and family commitments – Kingston MBA Schedule
- Convenient location in midtown Kingston
- Quality: This graduate program has received the written approval of Ontario’s Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities, having undergone a quality assessment process and been found to meet the criteria established by the Ministry.
Visit our About Our MBA section for program features, curriculum and course details.
To request more information:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902.563.1467 or 902.563.1664
We can also review your resume and academic transcripts and provide a free admission assessment: you can include unofficial copies with your email message to email@example.com