Visit our EventBrite page to register for upcoming Information Sessions!
Change the organization, the neighbourhood, or the world with North America’s only MBA in Community Economic Development.
Offered in Sydney, Kingston, Toronto, Brandon, Saskatoon, Calgary and Edmonton.
Our MBA in Community Economic Development is the only MBA program in the Americas with community at its core; one that delivers advanced business knowledge and skills to make a difference in the local and global community.
This MBA offers a leading edge curriculum that includes all business subjects found in traditional MBA programs, with an emphasis on economic development, leadership, governance, and management of change. Specializing options include electives in Strategic Leadership, Peace Building, Public Administration, First Nations, Sustainability or International Business.
One MBA program, multiple convenient delivery options
Our MBA in Community Economic Development program is delivered in 7 locations, in quality face-to-face classes, with acclaimed faculty from across Canada. Whether you are a working professional or a recent graduate, there may be a part-time or full-time offering with the right schedule for you. You can earn your MBA in 26 months if you take classes on weekends at one of the listed locations, or in July residencies on campus in Sydney, or complete the program over one year if you attend full time:
- Sydney: Full-time (Duration: 12 – 24 months, Start in Sept, Jan, or July),
- Sydney: Short-residency format (July residencies, Duration: 26+ months);
- Sydney: Mandarin Bilingual Program (Duration: 24 months, Start in Sept or Jan)
- Kingston: Weekend format, next start Sept 2019 (Duration: 26 months*)
- Toronto: Weekend format, next start Sept 2019 (Duration: 26 months*)
- Brandon: Weekend format, next start Jan 2019 (Duration: 26 months*)
- Saskatoon: Weekend format, next start Jan 2020 (Duration: 26 months*)
- Calgary: Weekend format, next start Sept 2019 (Duration: 26 months*)
- Edmonton: Weekend format, next start Sept 2019 (26 months*)
All weekend format start dates are subject to enrolment.
*Duration to complete the MBA in CED program may be shorter if you receive course credit from previous education, or if you combine weekend and July residencies in Sydney.