CBU strongly believes in lifelong learning and continuing education for teachers. That’s why CBU offers multiple innovative learning opportunities designed to enhance, strengthen and increase teacher qualifications across the country and around the world.
With a focus on teacher education, CBU offers a number of certificates and diplomas to in-service educators and working professionals wishing to upgrade their education and credentials.
Explore more of our graduate level programs, including the Master of Education in Sustainability, Creativity and Innovation or the Master of Education in Information Technology.
Why a Graduate Teacher Education Program at CBU?
- All of the Certificate and Diploma programs are achievable on a part-time basis and offered online to provide accessibility and ease for busy teachers and professionals in various time zones.
- All programs (excluding the MEd SCI) have been certified by the Department of Education, Province of Nova Scotia for Teacher Licensure Reclassification.
- Teacher Education Programs are designed with full-time teachers in mind. Taking the program online through distance allows students to do it conveniently on their own time and at their own pace.
Areas of Study
- Diploma in Education Curriculum
- Diploma in Education Counselling
- Diploma in Educational Technology
- Certificate in Educational Studies
- Certificate in Educational Studies (Arts Education)
- Certificate in Science Education