Options for the English within the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Arts Community Studies degree programs:
- BA three year Concentration (30 credits in English)
- BA Minor (24 credits in English)
- BACS Academic Field (24 Credits)
- BA or BACS Major (48 credits in English)
- BA or BACS Double Major (36 credits in English)
- BA or BACS Area Major (with English)
- BA or BACS four year Honours (66 credits in English)
English courses also may be used as a minor or electives.
Please find English Department Regulations under Bachelor of Arts under The School of Social Sciences in CBU’s Academic Calendar for specific program requirements.