The SCM program is 2 years in length and consists of 36 credits (12 courses) including a business internship or capstone project to be completed in the last semester of the program.
- Accounting (ACCT5203)
- Business Law & Commercial Contracts (LEGL5501)
- Marketing (MRKT5301)
- Information Systems for Management (MGSC5101)
- Statistics (MGSC 5108)
- Quantitative Methods (MGSC5108)
- Supply Chain Management (MGSC5114)
- Global Sourcing (MGSC5121)
- Procurement & Supply Management (MGSC5123)
- Logistics & Transportation (MGSC5124)
- Operations Management (MGSC5128)
- Business Internship (BUSS2989)*
*The internship is a 12-weeks work placement that will provide you with hands-on experience in your field of study. The capstone project is generally in the form of a well-researched paper that reflects your knowledge in a topic covered in the program.
Please find Supply Chain Management Diploma under Shannon School of Business in CBU’s academic calendar for course descriptions.