Nursing Society Mission Goals and Affiliation
- The Cape Breton University (CBU) Nursing Society is committed to providing peer support, building community capacity, and interconnecting with the school of nursing faculty and staff.
- To represent the CBU nursing student body and act as a voice for the students.
- To promote professionalism within our nursing program by being leaders and role models within our community.
- To work together as a team in promoting activities and events.
- To constitute a medium of communication between the nursing students, faculty and staff, Students’ Union and university personnel.
- To promote involvement within the community for the benefit of our students and the public.
- The CBU Nursing Society agrees to adhere to the stated terms and conditions of CBU Students’ Union Society Policy.
Term of Office/Elections
- The Nursing Society Executive shall be elected for the following academic year before the end of second semester of the current academic year
- The elected executive will serve for one academic year.
- If one executive member is absent from a meeting, any other executive member can fulfill their duties at that meeting.